Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lost direction...

I used to showing him my temper since the day i know him
I used to stick with him although we are busy,
I used to dinner with him everyday,
I used to whispering with him although there's only two of us,

I used to ask him come home earlier before i went slumber,
I used to act like a dumb and makes him laughed.
I used to cry in front of him when he make me angry and sad.

I used to cooking with him although both of us are lazy to wash after cooked,
I used to waiting for his sms and calls,
I used to take care of him although i don't even know how to take care of myself.
I used to teasing him until he complain that i'm such a "bad" girlfriend.
I used to miss him although he's just right beside me.
I used to fight with him when he complain im so "ren xin",
I used to angry him whenever he ignore me,
I used to "laogai" to him although he was trying his best to "tum" me.


Something stuck in my mind now, I've lost my direction.
i duno wat my feeling right now...sobzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment